Solar energy comes from the sun which is a purely renewable energy source and is totally free of cost. Solar Panel is used to change the solar energy into electricity and they are also known as photovoltaic. The energy is stored in batteries during sunny days. A inverter is a device which is used to change the variable direct current output of photovoltaic solar panel into the alternate current with the help of solar power. AC is used for home appliances and DC is used to charge battery operated devices. A solar inverter is similar as normal inverters but they use energy from the sun.
It is very difficult task for all to choose best solar inverter. Nowadays, Easy access to the internet helps us to buy these devices from anywhere in this world without the need to consult solar professional before buying. Solar advice is one of the leading online stores which offer you high-quality inverters at reasonable rates. There are basically four types of inverters off-grid inverters, grid tie inverters, battery backup inverters and micro inverters.
Advantages of using solar inverters:
- Environment-friendly: Traditional generator was used chemicals to generate electricity and causes many problems like global warming, greenhouse Solar inverters are eco-friendly; they are safer for us and helped to reduce natural problems.
- Affordable prices: Solar inverters are better, safer and less expensive than traditional generators and which also cause noise-pollution.
- Zero Maintenance: Maintenance of other electric inverters is very costly as compared with solar inverters. This online store offers you solar inverter with 10 years warranty.
- Take advantages of incentives: One can also share solar electricity with other companies to take benefits of incentives.
- Efficient conversion of electricity: Solar inverters convert DC into AC more efficiently as compared to other string inverters.